Marine Facility (Harbors, Shipyard, Grid, Storage, Docks)
Five boat harbors.
Bar Harbor, Thomas Basin, Casey Moran, Knudson Cove, Hole-In-The-Wall,
Plus the Port of Ketchikan, and three launch ramps.
- Four deep-water panamax-sized berths.
- Mllw depth ranging from -40’ to -100’.
- Cruise ships from June to September.
- Large vessel ice-free moorage October to May.
- On-shore boat storage
- Inside storage
- Boat slips
- A two-berth, floating cruise ship dock and welcome center, operational by June 2020 in a large, ice-free, deep-water port.
- Support for large-scale marine industrial operations.
- 800 foot concrete dock (-28’ to -40’ mllw).
- 200,000 sq. ft. of warehousing space.
- 1 million gallon fuel farm.